Friday, August 17, 2007

mon-wed went for chalet. class chalet. =)
alot things happen lah. n i'm nt describing wad happens there. way too long for my memory to store.
certain things juz go wrong.
some bushuang tis n tt.
anyway, i agree lah. i did communicate more with them.
they are a bunch of funny ppl.
nice to chill out with oso.
and i realise tt, i'm really living under the coconut shell.
lols. my classmates oso say, where gt parents protect their child until like tt der.
lols. i shld thanks my parents for doing so. =)
money is another problem.
there's somethings we all dun agree.
cuz someone did something and hopes we will do something for tt someone.
it's nt our fault either.
anyway, sometimes ignorance is bliss.
my bf bought kfc for himself when we're all starving in the chalet.
it puts bad light onto him.
but, i shld have called to ask if they want or not.
but cuz i thought my presence there or nt doesnt matter, so i din make a call.
being alone is okay. but being left out is worst.
no matter wad. things wun change. if we dun change.
bbq. is juz bored. mayb i'm nt used to blending in with a bunch of large grp ppl.
or rather say, the whole chalet is boring. but rather relaxing.
i pity someone. cuz of some-other-one.
i'm still going back to my usual style. blending in with the background. hahas.

nth much to sae i guess.
my parents blames the chalet for my chest pain.
my chest pains since monday. but i gt worst on de 2nd day.
wanna go home, but since i'm here to bond with them, no gd if i leave half way.
3rd day. mama asked me go home. n i cant stand it anymore.
tt night, went to see a doc.
gastric gone up to my esophagus and burns the joints connecting to my breastbone.
weird. so i'm nw taking the medicine.
drinking water is like swallowing needles.
eating tortures me like hell.

n doc tells me to stay away from alcohol for awhile. lols!


and i really regreatted that i dint make it for yr1's chalet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home